Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New template

Hey everyone! Well, I decided to change the template of the blog. I was getting tired of the old one. This one is a little brighter. Not too much is going on here. Robby and I are just working. We had a good weekend; we went to see the new Wes Anderson movie (as usual, it was great). I went for a walk with some girls from work today, one of them gave me a little outfit for Bean. It has a bear on the front of it and the hat has little ears! It is so cute! Rob won't like it!! We are through the first trimester now and I am starting to feel tons better. Still tired, but I haven't thrown up in like 4 days! I am starting to get what my friends at work have named "pre-baby tummy"... whatever that means. I just call it fat! Either way, I really like this shirt right now! I bought Rob's birthday gift yesterday, I know it is early, but I couldn't help myself! We are also planning a trip to San Diego for Thanksgiving this year. If any of you have been, we would love some ideas! Talk to you soon. I promise to have some more interesting pictures soon! Just think, in six months or so this blog will be covered in pictures of Bean! Man, it is crazy how fast babies grow! Oh yeah, this is funny. Gigi told Thomas that I have a bean in my tummy that is going to grow into a baby. When he asked how it got there, she told him I ate it.... great.... kid is never going to eat a bean again!! :) But seriously, I hope I turn out to be half as good of a mom as my sister is; she is great.