Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A week with Mom & Dad!

Mom & Dad infront of the Sea Lions at Peir 39

The view from our resturant!

The sea lion statue A day at Yosemite Half Dome Me and dad in Muir WoodsWell, sorry it's been a while since I have written, Rob and I have been very busy lately. My parents just left this morning to go back to Birmingham. They spent the last week here with us and man, I am worn out! We did everything! Yosemite, San Francisco, Carmel, Monterey,Golden Gate, shopping, and bunches of other stuff! Robby and I just loved having them here. These are just a few of the pictures from the week, when I get more from mom and dad, I will post some of them too. We didn't get very many because our camera is stinky. I hope everyone is doing well. I am just buying groceries and washing clothes today. I work Fri, Sat, and Sun this week. Rob and I went to the Warfield to watch Kings of Leon play last night after we ate dinner with mom and dad. It was great fun, we both really like concerts and the Warfield is just one of those perfect places. They put on a pretty good show and the opening bands were pretty good too. The lead singer looks funny with short hair..... anyways, I will talk to you later, I might go take a nap!!! ~Dea