Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
A whole year!
Hey guys! Not much going on in California right now. Robby and I are just working. I was just thinking about this blog and how it had been a while since I had written and I realized that this blog is now a year old! Crazy huh! It really doesn't seem like it has been that long since I started writing. Rob and I looked at some past blogs last night and it was a really fun way to remember things we have done. It is like an electronic scrapbook!We have been living here a year now too! This next year will go by just as fast and we will be back in the south in no time I am sure! Well, I am going to go get Robby up for work now. You guys have a great rest of the week! love ya, Dea

