Guys, sadly our little camera is breaking, so sorry if some things are a bit blurry or dark! The camera is getting old in camera years and someone (we won't mention names) was attacked by a fearsome bug and dropped the camera on the rocks at Tilden park! :) So some of the pictures on this blog are from other people and from the internet. I just wanted you to all have a visual of what it was like.
This is Robby infront of the Mirage; the hotel/casino where the show was held.
This is the entrance to the theater inside of The Mirage.
This is the hallway to the theater, I'm not sure who that guy is!
This is a sign in the hotel that I liked.
After the show the people all posed so you could take pictures.
This is St. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, of course!
This is one of my favorite acts, it was to here comes the sun.
The stage was not really as big as I thought it would be, in fact the entire theater was pretty small, but somehow they managed to fit enormous props and like 20 different acts on the stage at one time!



Ok, so this show was one of the greatest things Robby and I have ever experienced. You just can't imagine what these people can do, they hang from ropes without harnesses or nets, they do flips, they skate, they dance... they just do so much! The set is so beautiful and the sound system was amazing! Robby and I lucked out and got two of the best seats in the house for so many reasons! AND as many of you know there is one thing about this show that made it extra special. It was the 1 year anniversary of Love. Rumor had it that Larry King live was supposed to interview some "people" before the show to honor the hard work and success of Cirque Du Soleil. Well, imagine this.... we were all sitting in our seats waiting for the show to begin and this ginormous screen comes down from the ceiling and it is Larry King and he is interviewing Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Yoko Ono and Olivia Harrison! Suddenly someone in the group said that they were at the Revolution Lounge, which is right outside of the theater! The entire theater was totally, totally silent, it was like the entire room was in shock. Then, Larry King, Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Yoko Ono, and Olivia Harrison came out into the theater and sat in the crowd right below Robby and I!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone started screaming and the guy beside me started to cry and looked at me and said "this is the first time they have been together since George's death"!! Guys, I have never been in a room with so much emotion in it, it was crazy, the whole gang stayed and watched the entire act with us! During the show Paul and Ringo were dancing and Rongo was beating drums on his legs! It was crazy! Then, when the show was over, Paul & Ringo Jumped up out of their seats, came on stage and ran around and goofed off. They were saying lots of things to the crowd, but I have no idea what it was because everyone was clapping and screaming and jumping and .... man, I am excited just talking about it. Click on this link if you want to see the interview with Larry King. http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2007/06/27/lkl.daily.beatles.stage.int.affl I have to say, if you guys ever go to Vegas, you have to see this show. It is a bit pricey, but it is totally worth it. I have never seen anything like it. I also have a huge respect for Cirque Du Soleil due to the fact that they kept who was going to be at this show a secret, instead of letting it out and charging a ton more for their tickets. It was very cool. Very, Very cool.
This is the hallway to the theater, I'm not sure who that guy is!
This is a sign in the hotel that I liked.
After the show the people all posed so you could take pictures.
This is St. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, of course!
This is one of my favorite acts, it was to here comes the sun.
The stage was not really as big as I thought it would be, in fact the entire theater was pretty small, but somehow they managed to fit enormous props and like 20 different acts on the stage at one time!



Ok, so this show was one of the greatest things Robby and I have ever experienced. You just can't imagine what these people can do, they hang from ropes without harnesses or nets, they do flips, they skate, they dance... they just do so much! The set is so beautiful and the sound system was amazing! Robby and I lucked out and got two of the best seats in the house for so many reasons! AND as many of you know there is one thing about this show that made it extra special. It was the 1 year anniversary of Love. Rumor had it that Larry King live was supposed to interview some "people" before the show to honor the hard work and success of Cirque Du Soleil. Well, imagine this.... we were all sitting in our seats waiting for the show to begin and this ginormous screen comes down from the ceiling and it is Larry King and he is interviewing Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Yoko Ono and Olivia Harrison! Suddenly someone in the group said that they were at the Revolution Lounge, which is right outside of the theater! The entire theater was totally, totally silent, it was like the entire room was in shock. Then, Larry King, Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Yoko Ono, and Olivia Harrison came out into the theater and sat in the crowd right below Robby and I!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone started screaming and the guy beside me started to cry and looked at me and said "this is the first time they have been together since George's death"!! Guys, I have never been in a room with so much emotion in it, it was crazy, the whole gang stayed and watched the entire act with us! During the show Paul and Ringo were dancing and Rongo was beating drums on his legs! It was crazy! Then, when the show was over, Paul & Ringo Jumped up out of their seats, came on stage and ran around and goofed off. They were saying lots of things to the crowd, but I have no idea what it was because everyone was clapping and screaming and jumping and .... man, I am excited just talking about it. Click on this link if you want to see the interview with Larry King. http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2007/06/27/lkl.daily.beatles.stage.int.affl I have to say, if you guys ever go to Vegas, you have to see this show. It is a bit pricey, but it is totally worth it. I have never seen anything like it. I also have a huge respect for Cirque Du Soleil due to the fact that they kept who was going to be at this show a secret, instead of letting it out and charging a ton more for their tickets. It was very cool. Very, Very cool.

