
Hanauma Bay was one of my favorite things we did! We went snorkeling in this Bay and saw some of the most interesting and beautiful sea creatures I have ever seen! The picture above is blurry, but I just wanted you guys to get an idea of what it was like!

We are ready to snorkle!

The trip out to the bay was crazy! This Chinese guy showed up at our hotel in a white van at 8:30 in the morning on our third day in Oahu to take us to Hanauma Bay. He swung by some other hotels honking his horn and driving like a maniac and picked up some other people. By the time we got on the highway there were like 12 people packed in this one van! Well, of course the guys gets pulled over by a cop for driving like an idiot and not wearing his seatbelt! The cop gives the guy a ticket, but doesn't do a thing about all the kids in the car who were NOT in car seats! I was terrified! Then the dude falls asleep or something and smashed the car into the back of a PARKED bus at Hanauma Bay!!!! Kids were screaming and people were yelling!!! Robby and I and another couple in the van were furious and demanded that another person take us home. The guy said ok, but left, so we snorkled, kind of just expecting to take a taxi home. But when it was time for us to leave a LIMO was there to take us and the other couple back to the hotel and the chinese guy was there just to apologize in his broken english. I didn't even know what to say. It was so weird...so, so, weird!