Well, yesterday was a fun day! Robby and I started out our day by walking to the post office to mail his acceptance letter to SOM. It was kind of a strange feeling because it is the first real step we have taken towards staying here next year. After that we walked around and looked at apartments we could live in. We are hoping to stay around here, but just live a little closer to a BART station. Yesterday was an absolutly beautiful day, so we decided to go for a bike ride. I should have taken our camera with us because we went into the Berkeley Hills and the view of the bay was breath-taking. I just love the houses in the hills; they are so pretty and each one has to be so unique to the plot of land it is built on. It made me feel really special that Robby took the whole day off of school yesterday just to be with me. He is a great husband!!! I hope you guys have a good weekend. I have to go now, I have to get ready for work. I just wanted to say hi and tell you guys that Robby accepted the job with SOM. I love you all very much. Dea

