Monday, April 09, 2007

More from Ally and Jake!

These first few pictures are from Yosemite This is the famous Half Dome at Yosemite We saw a wolf!!!The Beautiful Lower Yosemite Falls We had a good dinner at Fisherman's Wharf in SF On our way to Alcatraz Island, it was windy and cold on the boat! Walking to the GG Bridge in Crissy Fields The GG Bridge Well, I just thought I would share some of Ally's pictures with you guys! Robby and I really had such a great time with them, as you can see!!! It still takes my breath away how beautiful things are here. I hope that everyone had a great Easter yesterday. I worked a double, so I was pretty tired when I got home around midnight last night, but I have today and tomorrow off, so I am looking forward to that. Gigi sent me some great pictures of the boys, so I will be sure to share those with you guys soon too. You know, I really have no idea who all looks at this website, but I wanted to thank you guys for being interested in Robby and I's lives and for your prayers and support, we will continue to need them throughout our lives and it is such a blessing to have you. We are both really nervous and a little sad about staying here another year, but we know that we have lots of prayers and very supportive friends and family to help us, and we are so grateful for you all. Love, Dea