Well, I surprised Robby with his graduation gift today! I kind of had to go ahead and tell him about it because I had to buy it! Plus, I really stink at keeping secrets when I am really excited about something!! So, I am taking Rob to Hawaii for 7 days in May!!!!!!! We are so excited! I have booked us four nights in a hotel in Oahu, Honalulu, near Diamond Head and Waikiki and then we are going to spend three nights in the Volcano National Park on the Big Island! http://www.nps.gov/havo/index.htm. The National Park has the only active volcano in Hawaii and I am told you can actually see the hot lava flowing!! We will be gone May 20-27. The sad part is that Robby will not be able to walk in his graduation (May22), but hey, he will be walking down the black sand beaches in Hawaii instead. I think that's a fair trade!! It is kind of funny, I love doing this blog for everyone so much, I am already excited about the pictures we will have to post. http://www.pacific-travel-guides.com/hawaii-islands/travel-guide/index.html I love you guys. Dea

