Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Robby

So far this has been a great week for Robby and I. I get to take my birthday as a holiday, so I don't have to work but two days this week and I get paid for my birthday!! How cool is that! I worked Monday and I don't work again until Sat and Sun this week. Of course the hospital has called me to come in and work a couple of hours here and there, but I don't mind that and I can say no if I want to. These are just some pictures I took of Robby while he was working on some architecture stuff yesterday. As you can see in the second picture he can get so stressed out and frustrated with what he is trying to do, but I think it always turns out pretty good in the end, and he takes lots of little breaks. I usually fall asleep curled up on the couch behind him because he stays up so late. Another firm called him yesterday, but he is holding out for the ones he really wants to work for. Well, I just wanted to say hi and post some pictures of Robby, I've got to go put the clothes in the dryer! Dea