Thursday, March 01, 2007

Indoor Soccer

The basketball court and hockey rink to the laft of the soccer field. Robby is next to the orange shirt guy infront of the goal. Rob Well, Robby and his team, Manchester, had their third indoor game last night. I took some pictures. They are not great pictures, but I think they give you a general idea of how huge the place is. It is this giant recreational building that has rock walls, a hockey rink, three indoor soccer fields with real grass, two basketball courts, a gymnastics area, a karate area, and a workout facility with machines and weights. There is also a bar upstairs in the back, which is where me and Julio were sitting watching the game last night! It is such a large, strange place! Indoor games here have some strange rules too, for instance, if you shoot outside of the circle, the goal is worth two points! It is like a three point shot in basketball, I suppose. Anyways, Robby is really enjoying the game and I have always loved watching him play. I was trying to be indiscrete with the camera, so I wouldn't embarrass Robby, but maybe next week I can get some close up pictures and show you some of the guys on the team. Well, I think I am going to go now. I have some pictures that I want to post that Robby has painted for his theisis, but I need to ask him if he minds first. Dea