Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Soccer!

You can tell Robby was really focusing on his game playing strategy!!!This is us last night before his game. We had a great dinner and then we were off! They won. I can't remember what the score was, but they won by alot. One of the other wives watching the game has 4 year old twins and I was playing with them, so it was hard to keep up with the score....... They were adorable, identical, and spoke nothing but spanish! It was very fun! Most of the teams they play speak Spanish, and let me tell you the entire family is there to watch eachother play! It is kind of funny, I am the only person who comes and watches on behalf of Robby's team! I suppose it is a cultural thing. I think we could learn alot by watching how supportive most of the Spanish families are of eachother. I mean it was after 9 and there were children and grandparents everywhere to watch their dad or brother or son play an INDOOR game. It's not like it was the State Championship or anything!!! Anyways, I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. I think this weekend Robby and I are going to go spend a couple of days backpacking through the Redwood Forest. The weather has been nice and we have a four day weekend coming up, plus all this great backpacking equipment to use! We just need to go get something to purify water and we will be set!!! Love you all~Dea