Monday, January 29, 2007

Just an update

This is the Bart I am always talking about. It stands for Bay area rapid transit and it goes where the map below shows you. The different colors are all the different lines, but they are all the Bart. I just thought you might like to have a visual! Well, hello there everyone! I was just on the computer looking at the Bart schedule and I thought I would drop a quick note to say hello! Not too much has happened since I last wrote. 3 of my friends at work just found out they are pregnant, THREE, and it has been all the excitement this week. We worked together this weekend and talked a lot about having babies, they all thought it would be "sooo fun" if I were pregnant too.......... hmmm I'm not so sure about that, but it will be fun to have three pregnant nurses working with me!! Well, maybe! Anyways, I am also very excited because three of my closest friends from nursing school are coming here to visit this Friday and staying with Robby and I for a couple of days! I really can't wait! I was able to work my schedule out and I won't be working at all while they are here! Robby is a little nervous about having a house full of girls, but he will do just fine! I'm not really sure what all we will have time to do, but I know we will spend at least one day running around SF and seeing all there is to see there! Ally and Jake will also be coming here in March for Robby's spring break! I'm really glad people are coming to visit. I mean, it is a free place to stay in California! Plus it has been forever since we have seen Ally and Jake, and I really miss them! Robby and I bought a nice queen size blow up matress to put in the computer room. I hope it is comfortable, but anything is better than sleeping on a futon! Robby is still painting away! He has now painted 8 water colors so far for his thesis and he is planning on having around 30 or so! I really hope we have an artistic kid, I really love watching someone paint. Especially when they are really good at it. Well, I better go, I will write again probably after Rachel, Amanda, and Ashley leave and I have some more pictures to post! I love you guys. ~Dea