Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Golden Gate Bridge

The Golden Gate Bridge
Robby infront of the GGBThe post we set the camera on was a little slanted!The Bridge is more orange than red! It was such a bright sunny day on the bridge, it hurt my eyes!!!! There that's better!!!! Robby on the bridge View of San Francisco from the GG Bridge, there are so many buildings in such a small place!
Well, finally, Robby and I rode the Bart into San Francisco today and walked across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was such a beautiful day! There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the fog is gone at this time of year so it was just perfect! We took so many pictures, but these were our favorites. We talked today about how much we like living in a place where there are so many things for us to do outside. I think I would like to live in Maine or New York, somewhere on the East coast for a while. I like traveling, but going somewhere for a couple of days just isn't the same as experiencing the culture of a place by living there.... don't worry guys, we just talked about it. Honestly, we go back and forth about what we want to do with our lives... our jobs, traveling, kids, a house. I think that is what's most fun about our marriage, we get to create a life together. Isn't that what it is all about anyways? Creating a wonderful life together; one that you are proud of, one that you know God is proud of. We are excited about our future; about what God has planned for our lives! We miss you all very much and love you. ~ Dea