Robby turned in his last project today for this semester! I can't believe that it is already over. I can't decide if it makes me sad or happy that our time here is half way over....... I mean, we really love California, but we love our families too. Maybe we can live in birmingham and I can travel nurse here in the summers. You know, that wouldn't be so bad. I could work three months a year here and make as much as I would in a year in Alabama, nurses are really under appriciated in Alabama. We need unions there too.... wow, I sound like a Californian! Gotta go, an hour long episode of The Office is on tonight and I'm going to cook Robby a good broken toe dinner before it starts!
Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Robby's last project!
Robby turned in his last project today for this semester! I can't believe that it is already over. I can't decide if it makes me sad or happy that our time here is half way over....... I mean, we really love California, but we love our families too. Maybe we can live in birmingham and I can travel nurse here in the summers. You know, that wouldn't be so bad. I could work three months a year here and make as much as I would in a year in Alabama, nurses are really under appriciated in Alabama. We need unions there too.... wow, I sound like a Californian! Gotta go, an hour long episode of The Office is on tonight and I'm going to cook Robby a good broken toe dinner before it starts!

