
View from Briones Park

I love to hike!

Robby's hair is getting long! I like it!

Where we ate lunch.

Baby field mouse we saved from being squished!

Well, I hope that everyone had a great Halloween filled with lots of fun and candy! Robby had a lot of school stuff to do and I was tired from work, so we just stayed home and handed out candy to the kids in our Village. Sadly, not too many children would come to the older apartments, so we actually just watched all the kids in costumes running around outside! It was still a good night! So far Robby and I have had a pretty good weekend. We just spent yesterday relaxing, and today we went to Briones Park and hiked around and ate a picnic lunch. I am turely happiest when I am hiking or running! Being outside is just incredible. God created such a breath-taking masterpiece for us to enjoy, He didn't have to make everything so beautiful, He just wanted it to be that way. That is pretty cool to me. On the way home from the park, Robby and I stopped by the Pixar Animation Studios. He is the person in the picture! It is only about 5 miles from our house. Rumor has it that you have to know someone on the inside to get a tour. Robby and I really want to go inside, so I am going to start asking all of my patients if they can get us in!! Just kidding, well, not really! I put in my "wish schedule" for Christmas at work Friday, we'll see how it goes. I will be sure to let everyone know if it works out. I have Thanksgiving off. I don't really know what we will do, we have talked about going on a road trip. That would be fun. Maybe to wine country! If it doesn't all burn up before then! I miss you all terribly. I look forward to seeing you all hopefully very soon. Love~ Andrea